Dear mothers , there are quiet a number of completely ridiculous things that are depressing your kids that you don’t even know about.
1 . The time gap between Paw Patrol episodes on Netflix.
2. There was only one red gummy in her packet of fruit snacks.
3. A jacket was forced on her this morning.
4. You tried to put her down to urinate.
5. You changed her diaper.
6. You smiled at her while she was playing.
7. She hates her pants.
8. She wants Teddy Grahams. You’re out of Teddy Grahams.
9. You wouldn’t let her suck the liquid out of a baby wipe.
10. The outlet protectors are on really good.
11. One of the wheels on her pretend shopping cart looks weird.
12. You didn’t let her bat the toilet paper off of the roll.
13. She has an older sibling.
14. The sun is coming through the window.
15. There’s a car outside.
16. The cat doesn’t seem to like her.
17. She only has two knees.
18. The dishwasher is running.
19. You wouldn’t let her fall off the couch.
20. You looked at her again.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.