Once a woman announces that she is expecting, People around her and strangers begin to act weird, asking all sort of questions that gets on her nerves.
If you have been pregnant before, you might have heard some of these questions. I have to say there are some really annoying things people say that make my skin crawl.
Here are the top 13 most Annoying things People ask pregnant women:
- Did you mean to get pregnant? I didn’t know the intimate details of our sex life were up for shared discussion!
- Are you going to have a natural birth or operation? Gosh! why this question now! Let’s not jump the gun
- When are you delivering? Am not a prophet please!
- Is it a boy or girl? Not everybody wants to know the sex of their baby before hand.
- What changes have you noticed in your body? I have a human being growing inside me. My body’s supposed to change!
- Will you let yourself drink a glass of wine every now and then? With more and more research pointing to the fact that drinking while pregnant is never safe, why are you testng me!
- Have you picked out a baby name? Oh my! Is this a priority now? Even if I have I wont tell you
- You know you’re going to gain a ton of weight, right? Oh my! I thought being pregnant would be like going on the South Beach Diet!
- Do you know what you’re having? Uh, well, we think it’s a human, but we’re not sure…
- How are you feeling? I feel the same way I felt when you asked me five minutes ago, and five minutes before that, and when I walked in this morning. Chances are, I’ll still feel the same when you ask me again, five minutes from now.
- You sure there is just one in there? OMG, no, there’s a sock, some leftover ham from last Christmas there!
- Who will watch the baby when you go back to work? You mean, like, I’m not supposed to bring the baby to work with me?
- You’re STILL pregnant? Yes — and you’re still a JERK!
Which ones have you heard? Drop your comments below
SHARE WITH FRIENDS