Baby’s birth is hundred times more painful than what we all have ever heard. After being there in mother’s womb for a long period of 9-months, a baby pops out. But, very few know that after delivering a baby, placenta that keeps the fetus connected with his mother and supply all the required nutrition also gets out. Most often, it is immediately detached from the newborn baby.
Here, I have gone through very different post birth scenarios, where mothers captured the heart touching pictures of their newborn babies attached to the placenta. I have no words to define what a sight of these photos made me feel. When I started seeing the gallery, I was empty, but when I scrolled down, it got me fascinated by this incredible creation of Almighty.
Let’s go through the album. It will leave your brain totally silent.
1. Taking picture of baby with placenta is a post birth ritual according to Maori tradition.
2. Mom Charlotte River with her second baby boy.
3. The heart-warming picture.
4. The picture has a story.
5. The heart warming picture.
6. Photographer mom shares this adorable picture of her 4th baby.
7. The picture was immediately taken post birth.
Share with friends 🙂
SHARE WITH FRIENDS